- I've lived in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montréal, Bergen, and New York.
While I learned to love big cities in New York, I intend to raise a family in the 'burbs or some rural area, just as soon as that family thing
- Photography, Running, and Cooking bring me surprising amounts of joy.
Photography tends to be one of my few artistic outlets, it's great. The effort of running tends to center my mind, and work off some of this fat (I'm not fat mind you, simply drought and famine resistant). I love cooking, I want a garden.
- I've managed a retail store, selling such wondrous items as: the flowbee, set it and forget it, turbie twist, and ginsu knives (but this method doesn't work with a tomato).
Not only did I work there, I also did demonstrations, or "showcasing", it was quite exciting. For a time I could solve strange golf ball in a snow globe puzzles while hanging upside down on an inversion table in under 30 seconds (in fact that feat was televised).
- I generally dislike ingesting warm liquid.
Soups, coffee, etc. Not really a fan. I'll drink tea to be sociable.
- I completed the second year of a two year computer programming program at Sheridan College while I was in High School.
Night classes for the win. I was quite the hot shot Visual Basic developer for a time.
- I own a 50" Television, but have no cable or satellite subscription.
Cable company is stupid, I'm giving the money they were getting to World Vision instead.
- Wearing that Kiss costume was actually my idea. As was the make up.
I'm sorry. In particular I'm sorry to Marco's children, who (if I understand this correctly) cried a little when they saw the pictures.
My 7 Tags:
The first 7 people who read this (who haven't been tagged already). Leave a comment with your name in the comments. I have server logs, and we have.. people. Don't not leave a comment and think you can get away with it. We will find you.
- Christine(Post in comments)
- Philippe Gamache
- Jeremy Glover
- Jake Smith (Post in comments)
- Edwin F (Post in comments)
- Stuart Herbert